• This company will with hold your wages in order to make more money. I had a job and when I left for a job with alot more hours $200.00 was taken off of my wages. I would not have left this job but the last employee was allowed to do the work at any time. He had keys to get in and there is no structure as to closing hours so I could not accommodate servicemaster and was not given my wages. Also no one else wanted this job. There were 3 people applying for this and I was the only one who showed up. The casual worker who does my job now says it is not worth going somewhere for only 2 hours 7 days a week. Servicemaster makes thousands off of this contract yet would not give me anymore than 2 hours a day. And there is no public transportation to this work place. I walked 45 min each day there and then to my other jobs.

Posted on 8 June 2012 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Then why don't you quit? If it's so horrible, you're probably staying because you're not qulified for anything else. Sorry if that hurts.

Posted on 9 June 2012