Schlegel Villages

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Soins de santé, Assistance sociale

• Where to begin....

I've worked for schlegel Villages Ontario Fulltime for 5 year's,I've worked with a great team on all floors. But some employees as PSWS should be fired. From female psws calling resident's ignorant name's and going beyond insulting them and they still have a job. How can an employee tell a resident off!!! and still keep there job.

A few year's ago they integrated another position so call Co-ordinator to each village. OMG!!! useless they were and are.

Some management petsonal think they can do what ever they want and still get away with thing's and they do.

I've seen people quit and get fired for thing's that are beyond dum. But again they keep those actually mentally and sexually in apropreatly touch resident's.

How on fair that we go to school and learn the trade. We get hired to care for those in need. They give us processurs to follow. But when it comes to reporting situations, nothing gets done.

This village that I worked for. Should be investigated. Lot's of thing's goes on in there that will make you sick. They sweap a lot of thing's under the rug sorta speak.

They talk about the highest expectations they with hold with in there policies. But Managent themselves don't follow.

I loved my job there cause I was a leader and my co- worker's loved and appricuated me and so did my resident's there. I found my true calling in my life and it was taken from me.

I've been so depressed about how thing's went about that I had to seek tharepy. I gave it my all in the position I had. I was a leader. The floor I worked on was stuff. But I loved every minute of it. I loved it my heart and sole. As I am typing all this. I am balling my eye's out. Cause this job has been the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my entire life.

What a shame that they throw away a worker like I was nothing. When in fact they new themselves how devoted I was in my job and those I trained to learn the role of a psw on the floor.

If it wasn't for some that hold within Managent position. That facility would be the best to work for.

I will for ever miss my Co worker's/resident's. ♡♡♡

Publié le 28 janvier 2016 par Évaluateur #18 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

This also happened to me I loved the job and the Schlegel values I loved how it was resident based care. They fired me because a couple of the management didn't like me. It's really sad because I really loved and wanted to be apart of the team and now because I was fired I'll never have an opportunity at another village :(

Publié le 17 novembre 2016

Sorry to hear that. The job I lost and loved deeply was at The Village of Glendale Crossing in London Ontario.

Publié le 21 mars 2016

hey the same thing happened to me at schlegel-- I loved my job, went the extra mile , came early stayed late participated in everything- yet they kept the one worker on our floor who talked to residents and workers like crap-- they let me go because I wasnt schleigel material, took me so long to get over losing the job as I had never been let go and take great pride in my work.

Publié le 21 mars 2016