Schlegel Villages

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Soins de santé, Assistance sociale

• This is not a good company to work for. Most employees feel like a number instead of a human being, people are hired and quit so fast that we dont even remember their names. The only feedback ever given is negative, most management cant even be bothered to say goodmorning. The pay is incredibly low and the amount of work they expect you to accomplish is impossible.

Publié le 4 septembre 2012 par Évaluateur #11 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

Management will walk right by you in the hall and not even make eye contact, or ride the elevator with you and stare straight ahead refusing to acknowledge your presence!

Publié le 10 octobre 2012

At the village I work, employees "seem" to be able to be replaced, but if you look at the staff faces from month to month, they are ever changing! There is a reveloving door of hires who quit shortly after to leave for jobs in other facilities with more pay, better benefits, lighter workload and a management team that supports and inspires them. There are a number of employees who have been there long term but if you ask them why their answer always has to do with senority. They dont want to leave a day job that took them 10 years to get only to start over at the bottom somewhere, working rotating shifts and measly holidays. I know if I ran a business I would be very concerned that my long term employees only stay for that reason.

Publié le 10 septembre 2012

No surprises here. Management does not hide the fact that they do not care about employees' safety, only residents' safety. They act quickly on residents' complaints but will sweep under the rug employees' complaints. This is their philosophy. Anyway, all employees can be replaced easily, so deal with their crap. If you are a good observer, you would feel their hypocrisy. It makes me wonder how a company like this, whose main business is all about compassion and caring, is so much profit-centered that they have no compassion at all towards employees to whom they owe much of their profit.

Publié le 7 septembre 2012