Schlegel Villages

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Soins de santé, Assistance sociale

• I worked for Schlegel Villages for four months, and let me tell you it was the worst job I ever had! The managers seem to think they are above everyone who wears scrubs, especially the personal support workers. Schlegel Villages seems to care a lot more about saving money than about caring for their residents. The PSWs each got one box of gloves per month, there were never enough briefs/liners and there often wasn't any peri wash at all. The building was quite nice, however due to the extremely high turn over rate they were short staff every day and the residents were not cared for as they would be in another home. The company does have very well written vision, mission statement and business model and a nice website, but from my experience working for this company I can say that they do not care to actually live up to them. They care much more about money and prestige than about caring for the residents. One positive thing I can say is that they do have a lot of recreational activities for their residents. But it is an absolutely terrible place to work and nearly everyone who worked with me was in the process of finding another job. I would never, ever, recommend Schlegel Villages as somewhere for people to work or live. Stay away!

Publié le 2 avril 2012 par Évaluateur #4 | Signaler comme inapproprié