Schlegel Villages

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Soins de santé, Assistance sociale

• This facility is the worst facility I have ever worked for. I have been a health care worker for many years and coming to work for schlegel villages was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Amongst the people they hire they do not care if they have a criminal record. To me that shows the poor judgement of this facility. The pay scale is the lowest in the pay grade. There are no incentives, no shift premiums and the benefits are terrible. The turn over rate is incredible. Newly hired employees are quick to learn of the awful things that go about in this place and soon find higher paying more respectful employment elsewhere. Some units were left in such disarray with soiled towels left everywhere, garbage, dirty cups and dishes left all over the unit. Bathrooms were left in such a disgusting state. The facility has extremely unsanitary conditions such as fecal matter found in hallways and urine soaked carpets. The management have no respect for their staff. Management lack the maturity and experience to perform managerial roles. They are quick to reprimand staff with no just cause. They speak down to the staff and have a complete disregard for staff concerns and personal life situations. They are a very unprofessional management team and it is a very stressful work environment. The atmosphere is a very gloomy and depressing one. I would not recommend anyone work there and I would not recommend any person's loved one live there. I am thankful I left.

Publié le 31 mars 2012 par Évaluateur #3 | Signaler comme inapproprié