SCC / Service Correctionnel du Canada

Industry: Government and Public Administration

• I don't really even know where to start with this company. They never really make you feel like a person, just more of a number. And you do what you're told, when you're told, and nothing else. If you strive to improve something within the organization or your job, it's almost 100% likely to just get ignored entirely. Budget cuts push each employee to it's limit and I'd say most people are on the edge of breaking. Don't apply for this place. You're above this place, trust me.

Posted on 17 April 2012 by Rater #11 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Everything that is said is really true. It's sad to die. I can't wait to be retired and can't take it anymore. Inhuman....that's what it is. If I would have known this...I would have never applied. 5 more years only...and can't wait. It is sad to die to work like a machine without having any chance to participate any decision at all...Anyway it's only a job and I have a very nice life outside my job but unfortunately I spend to much time behind the walls....very sad

Posted on 18 September 2012

You say very true, this is inhuman treatment they provided to employees. You should see what psychological state are currently employees affected by the cuts and workforce adjustment, it's sad to die ....

Posted on 8 May 2012