Save On Foods

• I worked at Save on Foods for 6 months. I actually really liked some of the employees. The managers however... most were okay but some were just unwilling to help with other jobs. I worked in a specific department that was kind of separate from the rest of the store. Any time I would ask for help, some of the managers would brush it off, give me attitude or pass it on to another person. They would then COMPLAIN about me panicking and having a meltdown due to lack of help. I'm a teenager not some machine that can keep working under constant stress. What took me to the breaking point was the manager blaming me for a super hectic and messy day. I was having a meltdown due to overwhelming stress and he kept telling me to calm down. He also kept blaming me and cutting me off while I was trying to talk. Overall, one manager ruined my experience and totally caused the store to be screwed over for the rest of the night. Good job, have fun fixing that when you would have helped me in the first place.

Posted on 16 September 2018 by Rater #27 | Flag as inappropriate