Save On Foods

• I was hired by Cooper's Foods in Glenmore, Kelowna. I don't even know where to begin but do not work here!!!
    I was hired with the promise of having at least 32 hours and not working Mondays and Tuesdays, I put this on my application form and verbally made sure in the interview and was told that was not problem. This was very important to me to get this across to them as I was leaving another job to work there.

I worked there about 2 months before I had to leave. I was only getting about 20 hours and was almost always scheduled to work Mondays and Tuesdays. This was extremely frustrating as I was told I would be getting good hours and that it would be fine with my chosen days off.

The management is a joke, in fact everything about this place is a joke. I don't like to name names but I feel its deserved as the store manager Brad Laird is an ignorant pig, who will try to intimidate employees. Its disgusting!
    I'm now working in Starbucks which is awesome!

Posted on 7 November 2015 by Rater #16 | Flag as inappropriate