• RSSI is the worst company I have ever worked for never gives a descent raise or benefits or any consideration to their employees that helps them get a contract with the employer RSSI has the nerve to only offer their employees a 5 cents and 15 cents raise what an insult that is they should be ashame of themselves they receive a lot of money for getting the contract that the employees helped them to get they offer so little money to them and pocket all the money for their selves they don't care about their employees all they care about is themselves

Posted on 24 July 2015 by Rater #10 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

They didn't pay me on time and changed the rate of on me. Extremely unprofessional company. They will nickel and dime their employees basically ripping them off when they can.

Posted on 31 October 2015

Really bad organization. Lack of management no transparency or full disclosure. Not told of price of uniform upon hiring. Not provided with a full uniform. Had to go out and purchase items, found out that the items don't fit with the uniform. Out lots of $$$ because of this company. Never again will I allow myself to be suckered in. Ministry of Labour should come in and shut these folks down.

Posted on 17 October 2015

Systemic condensation, rudeness, and underpayment of employees. Someone greedy at the top is benefiting from ripping off the employees when they tbink they can get away with it. Ok Company until I realized they were chizeling me whenever they could get away with it. Especially upsetting when costs of getting to job are your own. Seeki
Ng other employment opprotunities after 5 months. At a recent event I was shorted 25%. Of the cheque I was owed and met with hostility when I questioned it.

Posted on 18 August 2015