Rogers Communications

Industry: Telecommunications

• I do not recommend to work at Rogers unless you want a burnout and to live in a stressful and toxic environment. Managers do not know what they are doing and if you go to them, it feels like you are bothering them. The workload is too much which makes people quit and they take a lot of time to hire. They give more responsibilities without a pay to match. Benefits are good and even then, could be better. They don't do anything when you complain about harassment so you have to file a complaint to the anonymous line so you have to be taken seriously. Their policies are unclear and when they mess up your file, will bring up policies that were never mentioned so they don't have to fix it. Every manager knows that you will be fired before you do. They do not know how to hire people, even senior managers don't do their job properly. Most people are on sick leave to due to stress level and when we talk about it, they act like they listen but nothing changes.

Posted on 8 September 2017 by Rater #539 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Similar experience. HR doesn't do anything when you complain about violence in the workplace, terrible managers, toxic environment, burnout.

Posted on 28 April 2018