Rogers Communications

Industry: Telecommunications

• My experience at working at the call centre in Ottawa was terrible. I'll try and make this short. One, majority of managers are so full of themselves and do not care about their "team". Managers rarely interacted with employees. Customers who treated us poorly would often get away with it because management would find any possible reason to blame you for something. The amount of pressure for even a customer service rep is just ridiculous. They would constantly have managers do sit ins to see how we would pitch a sale. When I was hired, I was told the focus was customer service and making sure the customer is happy. It got border line annoying how the call centre was run almost like a dictatorship. Your washroom breaks are monitored.. Every little single thing you do is MONITORED!! Doing notes after a call? You'll be sure to get a message from a manager after 2 minutes asking you why your still on your "after call". Just a horrible experience and I am so glad I left. Even the discount wasn't worth the stress of working with Rogers.

Posted on 16 April 2017 by Rater #537 | Flag as inappropriate