Robertson & Company

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Recruitment, Employment Services

• Having experience working in several recruitment firms over the past decade. I found Robertson & Company a breathe of fresh air. They are by far the most ethical, and professional recruitment firm in Toronto. The take pride on providing their clients with quality candidates. Sure there is pressure to make placements, but this is not the place where you have a manager breathing down your neck. As far as bonuses go, people who produce get paid. People who don't produce complain. This industry is not for everyone. So there is some turnover, but nothing compared to other agencies.

Posted on 28 July 2011 by Rater #3 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

The worst recruitment firms are the ones that specialize in temp placements. Sometimes I think those recruiters were selling Avon or used cars the week before. They put themselves out there as "staffing experts", but the reality is different. Comparing a temp recruiter to a staffing expert is like comparing a quack homeopath to an actual doctor. It's all about marketing an illusion!!!

Posted on 28 July 2011