RIM / Research In Motion Ltee.

Industry: Electrical, Electronic

• All and all, great place to work, great people to work with.

Posted on 20 July 2011 by Rater #341 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Well A lot os good workers were so called laid off and one could wonder who is really left to do the job, as in a lot of the cases good employees were gone and some of the so called poor perfomance workers remain. The workers are the ones who made RIM their money over the years and should have been treated with respect and dignity both of which were sadly lacking.

Posted on 8 August 2011

Uhhhg - I am picturing that in my mind, and now I feel sick!!!

Posted on 29 July 2011

These bitches do not feel sick because they do not have emotions or values. The only thing they can do is kiss management ass.

Posted on 28 July 2011

Rater 328 - how do you feel about the person that asked you to write that post with the 5 stars across the board? I mean in light of what happened just a week later. I'd feel a bit sick. Do you?

Posted on 28 July 2011

Just wait until you show up some day soon and escorted out by security. Shareholders should demand that the 2 ceos are fired, they are directly responsible for the mess that RIM is in right now.

Posted on 27 July 2011

Make sure you give them plenty of one star ratings to erase all the fake garbage the HR shills have posted here trying to prop them up!

Posted on 25 July 2011

Not anymore. They're laid off didn't you hear?

Posted on 25 July 2011

right.... and you're either the guy with the chapped lips you've been smooching up so much, or the schmuck in OD who gets paid to write nice reviews because no-one else will. Rimusuk

Posted on 22 July 2011