RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• If anyone cares about their sanity, refuse any employment from this TOXIC Bank.After more than 23 years , I've finally had enough of their toxic , bullying unethical behaviour that I am looking outside of RBC. My boss if you call her that has no class, she is degenerative, abusive, who has No clue what a manager is suppose to do, She talk about you to other, belittle you, breaks every rule of conduct & she is still there. Everyone hate this person, even her colleagues ( branch managers). She has gotten 2/10 for survey , do you think they fired her , no of course not, she was told to get a action plan & still has not done what the employees gave her as things to change. They have no clue what the job is so they can not coach you, no idea what it is to reward employees. They wouldn't know if it hit them in the face. They want the employee to be loyal but they are not loyal to us. , They have no values & don;t seem to know the meaning of value, trust, teamwork, engagement. She is Bullying everyone & once I have another position outside of this Toxic bank, If you really want punishment , work for RBC, if not any other bank is much better & easier to do business with. No need to take my word for it , just read the comments.. As soon as I have another position lined out, It'll be goodbye toxic bank, hello freshness.

Posted on 10 September 2015 by Rater #417 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

You hit the nail on the head: this company has no loyalty to its employees. They take, take, take and demand more while giving us nothing in return. The salaries are bad, the hours are bad and the rate of employees on sick and stress leave is, by my estimate, about 10% at any given moment, at least in my area. like you, I am looking for other jobs outside of RBC and then good riddance. I wouldn't even bank with RBC at this point.

Posted on 22 November 2015