RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• Good place to get great experience but compensation sucks. I work in Capital Markets in Toronto on the USA side, which gets paid more than its Canadian affiliates but to be honest ive been looking around... i could definitely get paid more else where. We did fight for OT pay and we got it (not complaining there). Bonus' are ok but not the best... really salary is my only complaint. I have been promoted in the years i have been here which is fine and salary rose then but since then it doesnt go up much. My department has had a mass exodus of people due to the lack of pay (they are finding it elsewhere). You would think the higher ups would care a little more about how much time and money it takes to train a new employee not to mention someone competent enough to handle this kind of work which a lot of the time is not easy. Any way RBC i was proud but please please please pay us more... after this years "raise" i can say there will be a lot more leaving everyone's pissed and rightfully so... we all work too hard for what we get paid.

Posted on 13 December 2016 by Rater #430 | Flag as inappropriate