RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I work as a CSR while I am in school full-time. It's a perfect job for me because I do not have a set schedule, my manager is very accommodating, I get as many/as few hours as I need or am able to work and the atmosphere is upbeat and cheerful.

Posted on 19 September 2008 by Rater #170 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

probably you are one of those askissers who do nothing great for you thats what rbc full og incompetent people from to to bottom

Posted on 11 May 2010

Well you are lucky it seems (For Now). Most Casuals in my region and others have quit and moved on, due to the cut backs in hours given to casual pool CSR's. Branches are now starting to force Casual employees to commit to certain hours a week, which most cant do. I beleive last i heard it was 15 hrs/week minimum. Also, now They are hiring ONE floater CSR per branch to work some weird 22hr spot that fills in for sick days, holidays, and peak times etc. This is taking the place of the random casuals that used to get the phone calls to come in when openings came up. Im sure this will come your way soon enough. Dont get too comfortable. Many changes are coming to RBC and most of them are not pleasant.

Posted on 19 September 2008