RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I work as a CSR for RBC. Its a great place to work, the training is very good, and you get paid for it. I would recommend working for them to anyone. Yes there are paid bonuses but you still get your hourly rate (which starts off at average). Very good internal site, you can learn as much you want if you're interested. Nobody helped me get the job. Definately a great job if you're smart and just dont have enough education for other places. Plus you can make a decent career out of it as well as they have great work discounts. They're always involved in the community and are willing to support you if you have a decent cause

Posted on 15 May 2012 by Rater #100 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

The poster clearly hasn't worked there long....dont worry they will grind you to dust eventually.

Posted on 19 July 2012

Wow you get paid training thats crazy...RBC should not self promote on tht sight.

Posted on 17 June 2012

I call BS. Shame on rbc NO INTEGRETY.

Posted on 16 June 2012

Remove finacial from Royal Bank finacial group and replace it with Royal Bank mental group

Posted on 21 May 2012

And how long have you worked at RBC for, Rater 293? I'm guessing not very long.

Posted on 17 May 2012

RBC suck and that all you can say from top to bottem.

Posted on 16 May 2012

From what I've noticed, by working at RBC, is the lack of class
among the " brahmin " managing the front-line staff ...the
"untouchables" for all intents and purposes.

The managers here are not chosen by skill, experience, proven ability,
education or anything worth-while to pass on to the work-force. They succeed and thrive in their cliquing ability ...to make their clique the number-one Machevellian clan in the organization. Period.

The RBC managers buy into the belief that class is etermined by the styles of clothes you wear, bu the grotesque over-sexualization of personal appearance (boobs and hips in women, ab's in men, etc) or by style of automobile driven etc.

People: class is a lot more than that. A lot more than you can imagine. A lot more than RBC.

The old saying, was that if you give a man a fish, he will eat one day,
but if you show him how and where to go fishing, he will eat a lifetime.

Well, at RBC, the saying is that if are honest, hard working, intelligent, educated, classy and performing, you will eat for one day. But if you fellate your Boss regularly, you will have a job at RBC for a lifetime.

Posted on 16 May 2012