RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• I will not say much. I worked in the contact center. Worked there for 7 years which was much to long. With rbc you have to make sure to move around every couple years or else they will drive you into the ground. I did not move out quick enough. Feedback and coaching was very negative. My workplace was like a school and they treated you like a child. There was positives good hours and flexible. Benefits and pay okay. Not so much raises. Looking back at my time it was okay but after seeing what a smaller company atmosphere is like I realize how negative iT really was there.

Publié le 1 décembre 2011 par Évaluateur #98 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

At RBC, over 90% of personnel are women, and security in all aspects of their lives, is a natural, built-in biological need for them. As a result, hiring and keeping on staff, ONLY their own personal neighbors, high school and college friends, brothers or sisters in law, or sons and daughters of other departement directors, or hiring your own wife or husband, satisfies that biological need, for RBC managers, tenured staff and directors, and influential ppl.

Their neighbor`s house has no legs ...it will still be there in the morning as their wife or husband. So, they make the best staff, and hired hands.

Everyone else, is CANNON FODDER, scape goats, food for the lions. No matter if they are the top 10%

Publié le 3 décembre 2011

I'm willing to bet that the first person who replied in this post has been posting everywhere for the past 3 years...isn't it time to move on from stating the obvious?

Publié le 3 décembre 2011

If you made it 7 years at RBC, you were one of the queens of

1. RBC's affirmative action/ diversity / Employment Equity Act protection quota (gender, sexual orientation, visible, disability etc minority);

2. a neighbor, high school college or friend of the management

3. had a powerful partner/ brother/sister / parent / brother or sister
in law, in another department, as director, or manager;

4. had wealth to potentially hire an attorney against habitual misconduct by the circus-masters running the show, which discouraged them.

It's called KARMA.