Prospera Credit Union

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I'm not sure about some of these comments but as a current employee of Prospera I have to say it is one of the best employers i've ever worked for, and i've been in banking for 20 years, and with 4 other FIs. Prospera seems to really care about its employees. Its a good place to work, my managers work hard to help us, and we have a great team spirit. Prospera knows where it is going and it shows! Their strategy is well defined and all staff know it. They dont want to be like the banks, they care about their members, and the culture reflects that. We just reviewed our employee survey feedback for 2012 and our results were better than ever! As far as the management, the current executive have been in place for over 6 years now and in my opinion they have turned the company around. They are approachable. Yes they are fiscally responsible but i think thats important to make us stable and grow. I like how Prospera works close with the community and their involvement things like the Valley Gran Fondo. My pay is competative and the benefits are good too.

Posted on 20 September 2012 by Rater #7 | Flag as inappropriate