Princess Auto

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• I worked for Princess Auto in Scarborough for about 2 years. When hiring me they told me one thing and then didn't live up to their word. As part-time help I was expected to have open availability and when I did they only gave me 5 hours to live on. When I went out and found another job to get more hours they complained about my availability and that I was not making them my priority, but when I did I got very little hours.

This company lacks leadership and if you want to have management talk about you to the whole store then this is the place to work.

They pride themselves of treating you with respect, but if you are part-time then you are a nobody. You never hear feedback that you know the store manager is getting about your work when customers tell him what a good job you are doing.

Please learn from my mistake and if you are looking for part-time work then keep on looking for this company will not look after you. If you want to work for a company that demands all of your time so you have no time for your kids or family or trying to get ahead in this world then by all means work for Princess Auto. You will regret it.

Posted on 14 June 2014 by Rater #20 | Flag as inappropriate