Princess Auto

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Produits grande consommation (Autres)

• I have worked at Princess Auto for just over a year and a half, and from what I can see, most people's experiences are either good or bad based on which store they work at and under which store leader.

I personally have been trained by an excellent store but work in a terrible one. My store's leader is absolutely unreasonable when it comes to home/work life balance. Everyone is expected to have full open availability for the schedule.

There is extremely low morale as well at my location based on a lack of empathy from the store leader.

The company has great values and does what it can to treat all employees well and with fairness and respect, but they are perhaps not seeing and not aware of the poor management in some stores. Particularly in my store.

I have read a statistic that is absolutely true about how when companies lose good employees it is primarily due to the direct supervisor.

This is definitely the case in my store.

Publié le 6 mars 2013 par Évaluateur #12 | Signaler comme inapproprié