Pivot Point Family Growth Centre Inc.

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• They will promise much to get you in the door, and then they (Directors and Management) will abandon you. Communication is TERRIBLE, very high rate of staff turnover. Perhaps they should spend more time investing in the staff they have, and they wouldn't have to recruit all the time. I DO NOT recommend working for this company. They waste precious funding money - and bill out much more than what they pay their employees. They do not value their staff and have had many wonderfully skilled people leave because of it.
    If you enjoy working more than you're getting paid for, caring more about clients than the Directors, not having any support, waiting eons for emails or phone calls to be returned, inconsistent instructions, broken promises and a company that is not respected in the community - this is the place to be.
    If you have any shred of self respect or professionalism at all.... Avoid this company at all costs.

Posted on 24 January 2018 by Rater #18 | Flag as inappropriate