Pivot Point Family Growth Centre Inc.

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• If you value your clinical integrity do not work for Pivot Point. I worked for them in the past and avoid including it on my CV as their reputation is so poor in the clinical community. They bill out at almost triple the hourly rate to families than what they pay clinical staff. They put undue pressure on clinical staff take on too many clients with too few paid hours or too many tasks without proper training or pressuring them to provide services outside of their scope of practice. They completely disregard feedback from clinical staff, to the point of putting safety and liability at risk. There is no care for your career or livelihood. This company makes grandiose claims of ability to deliver service (look at their website- "largest Autism centres in BC"- they don't even have a centre and are not even close to the largest service provider) and do not deliver. The owner prioritizes money in his pocket over quality services and over treating staff (who are the only ones actually doing the work) with respect. The owner relishes in playing staff off against each other and takes advantage of the good will and hard work of some really good people. There are plenty of other agencies in BC, do yourself a favour and don't even consider working for Pivot Point.

Posted on 20 October 2017 by Rater #15 | Flag as inappropriate