Pharmaprix

• Sometimes, those who complain most about low morale at their store are really the unhappiest of people even OUTSIDE the store. They don’t like the work they do (no matter where they may do it), they don’t like their relationships outside the store and they derive little joy from living. Is this SDM’s fault? Obviously not. As I’m a firm believer in the responsibility, and the power, of individuals to create their own quality of life (which is not to say that everyone can or should aspire to be a millionaire), people who are just unhappy people should not deceive themselves that their jobs are the cause of their unhappiness. It’s not fair to themselves to look outside themselves for sources of their own satisfaction.

Posted on 12 May 2011 by Rater #934 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I don't get the people on here. They say owners are worthless and should get paid minimum wage - yet they'll defend their billion dollar lawsuit when it suits them. You people are RIDICULOUS.

A lot of people who HATE their jobs at Shoppers are in general unhappy people. Yes sometimes there are workers that are a bit disgruntled but they don't take it out on the customers, their co-workers, and spread venom where they go.

Posted on 14 May 2011

Ya and they are our bosses!

Posted on 12 May 2011

Some of those unhappy people are suing the company for 1 billion dollars. Wonder what made them so unhappy ?

Posted on 12 May 2011