Pharmaprix

• Before Infinity we had hundreds of holes.
    Now the holes are gone.
    Infinity works.

Posted on 15 January 2011 by Rater #565 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Wow I think Mr. Go Company man has helped himself in the pharmacy?

Posted on 18 January 2011

Comm 26 aka 30 -You're posting the same thing on all the rating comments - can't you come up with anything else?

Posted on 15 January 2011

A really bad place to work.

Posted on 15 January 2011

A dynamic and supportive environment. Exciting challenges. Recognition and rewards for achievement. Opportunities for advancement. Assistance for continuing education. Competitive pay and benefits. And the list goes on.

Posted on 15 January 2011

You mean the H/O reviews or the hundreds of h/o fake posts..

Posted on 15 January 2011

I wonder if all the last 27 posts are all done by the same person. LOL.

Posted on 15 January 2011

MOST OF THE HOLE'S ARE AT H/O.
AHOLES THAT IS...

Posted on 15 January 2011

Founded in 1962 by Toronto pharmacist Murray Koffler, the Company has grown to a network of more than 1,181 Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix stores across Canada. These conveniently located stores are owned and operated by the Company’s licensed Associate-owners who have helped build a brand that is synonymous with exceptional service, value and trust.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Infinity saved our store.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Do u all know thats theres another page for Shoppers on this website ? Go to 'Home' and enter Shoppers Corporate. It would appear that even the employees at the office are unhappy.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Infinity saved our store.

I is for Infinity is CRAP

L is for Ludicrous

O is for Outrageous expectations

V is for Vitriol

E is for Extremely negative environment

S is for SUCKS

D is for Degrading

M is for MONEY GRUBBING EXECUTIVES AT THE TOP

That's more like it.

Infinity gut funktioniert.
Sie müssen Vertrauen Infinity.

Posted on 15 January 2011

HO deserves our utmost respect and cooperation. They are the head, we are the arms. They think, we execute. Come on, we have a minimum wage job, and you expect to be making all the decisions. Our ceo gets paid almost 9 millions a year, we must be right. http://www.thestar.com/staticcontent/917086

Posted on 15 January 2011

Commenter 16, with your obvious above average writing skills and intelligence....I think a Dm position could be in your future.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Commenter #12 thanks for the belly laugh!! I haven't heard any thing that funny in a long time!! You should do stand up.

You get 3 guesses. First two dont count dumdum

i want apply sdm,how?

Posted on 15 January 2011

How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?

Posted on 15 January 2011

Funny how when you visit stores they are full of holes. I don't need a clicker to count them either. I learned to count in my head many years ago

I

S
D
M

Posted on 15 January 2011

Maybe proved in third world countries but not here.

Posted on 15 January 2011

All retail chains use something similar to SDM's Infinity. SDM did not invent anything new. These are methods that have proved to work.

Posted on 15 January 2011

I would say the most stores don't use infinity 95% of the time.

Its only used just before the dms come in and the numbers are faked.

So sad that the sparkys here have no legs to stand on about that.

Posted on 15 January 2011

It seems all negative feedback is coming from ex-employees and wannabe union leaders.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Maybe your right. Maybe infinity does work. I'm open minded and willing to listen so please tell me the benefits of the following:
1. Clickers
2. Yellow lines
3. Reporting DC unload times
4. Counting and reporting holes twice a week
5. Reporting loss due to theft
6. LST
7. Process board
8. Rx Infinity
Like I said, my mind is open. Please help me to understand the importance of the above or any other aspect of Infinity I didn't mention.
Keep in mind, many employees have lost hours due to infinity, so the benefits should outweigh that.

Posted on 15 January 2011

commenter #4: you FAILED at implementing Infinity, so Infinity is bad? Gimme a break...

Posted on 15 January 2011

I have a feeling theres going to be some more posts telling the truth about how evil shoppers is. I figure 3 for every false H/O rating should do it.

If the bootlickers want to play that game i'm sure someone will step it up....

Posted on 15 January 2011

such pathetic liars. i was infinity lead and its nothing butban excuse to cut hours. stop bullshit you corporate fake raters.

Am so happy at SDM.

Posted on 15 January 2011

I agree, Infinity has been very helpful, but some people still don't know how to use it to its full potential.

Posted on 15 January 2011

Can you please explain how infinity helped you fill the holes ?