Pharmaprix

• My mother always told me, work hard, and you'll get rewarded. Well, that's the case at shoppers. When you work you're way up, you'll be successful at anything you do! I know because I've been there, I worked through the crappy shifts, late nights, gossip, all, but I was always focused and have been rewarded for it. But it's tough sometimes, real tough. Retail isn't for everyone. You will work nights/weekends/holidays, but that's what comes with retail jobs. It's all in the game.

Posted on 23 July 2011 by Rater #256 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

hey has anybody seen Sparky lately I cant feel good about being treated terrible without his his daily dose of propaganda to get me by

Posted on 31 July 2011

Your Mother was only half right. You'll work hard at Shoppers but you won't be rewarded. Just look at this week's flyer for example. There must be 1000 items in there and every one of them needs a sale talker. Many of them already have a label and 2 other different talkers on them. Then we have a 3 day sale, a free gas promo, a bonus optimum point promo and seniors day again this week. This is a ton of work and doesn't even include putting away DC, planograms, seasonal changeover, and Infinity. How much staff do they think we have ? Maybe they should look at Costco for some guidance. No flyer at all and the customers actually pays them to shop there ! You'll work hard alright but the rewards will all go to Shoppers.

Posted on 29 July 2011

And your mother always told me you were an idiot, by the 50 fake positive posts i can see she was right.

Posted on 29 July 2011

This review is posted at least 50 times. Corrupted company. They treat employees like 5th world countries...

Posted on 23 July 2011

Oh look sparky has remembered how to cut and paste again.
Give it up

Posted on 23 July 2011

Deja Phew this multi posted piece of crap - smells just as bad this time around as it did the last million.