Pfizer Canada

Industry: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology

• Don't know what the other guys were smoking.
    This place bites, unless you're a suckhole and speak french. Amazed at how rude H/O people are yapping along in french when plenty of english people who don't understand the language are in the same room or meeting. Reactive management. Need to know someone to become a someone. Promotions not based on ability but rather whose backside you kissed.

Posted on 21 October 2008 by Rater #4 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

While I am moderately fluent in French today, upon my arrival to this company, I took loads and loads of French courses; at work I tried to integrate and attempted to speak in French to my colleagues. Most of them resented my efforts so I eventually gave up. In general, I had never met people so unfriendly, rude, entitled and backstabbing in my life! Of course this does not apply to everyone, but certainly enough to have coloured my experience! Upper management (at St Laurent) are responsible for the lousy atmosphere at that location!

Posted on 15 December 2011

where ever a quebecoi is in the helm of a company just resign ..i never see more racist people than quebecois

Posted on 6 December 2011

I worked there for 7 years and thought that the company was more anglophone than francophone. You need to remember that the company is in a primarily French province. If two people are French it is natural for them to have a French conversation. If you are working in Quebec maybe you should take some French courses, I know Pfizer offers them to all those who come to the company from outside the province.

Posted on 24 September 2009

Agreed,

To suggest this place is a craphole would be an insult to other crapholes.

Posted on 2 June 2009