Pfizer Canada

Industry: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology

• This is a company all about IMAGE. They run TV commercials and do a lot of PR, but the company does not live up to this PR. A very poor business model. A very dissatisfying and demotivating place to work. Now we are squeezed into unworkable, unproductive CUBICLES! No one dares to say how much THEY HATE IT. When outside the office, we ALL complain about it. This company believes its own PR. They do not live the "Pfizer Values". They just love to talk about those values. Despite downsizing, there still is LOTS of deadwood here.

Posted on 15 April 2011 by Rater #7 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This company has totally lost touch with its sales force. Hey management...remember who your cash cow is!! When you strap your sales force with paperwork, abundant compliance scrutiny, and a choking Pharma guidelines, you get what you sow!!
Somebody up there at HQ has to tell the CEO and VP of Sales that the emperor that he has no clothes!!

Posted on 6 June 2012

The marketing department is exactly the problem at this company. There IS no work in the Pfizer marketing department - just juniors (who have been told they are seniors!) running around accomplishing nothing. The sales group and medical group are superb - the marketing group is what needs a serious upgrading (in terms of both staffing as well as philosophy!!).

Posted on 17 October 2011

This posting says it all. This company has created an image it cannot (or will not) deliver. If we spent 1% of what we spend on glitzy PR and TV ads on real WORK in the marketing department, we'd be extremely successful.

Posted on 30 September 2011

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!!!

Posted on 21 July 2011

I agree with this rating 100%. The office is all about image and PR, not about the products or the people. This is NOT a good place to be right now.

Posted on 17 April 2011