Petsmart

• What ruined this job for me was a mixture between dealing with customers who didnt seem to care about their own pets, to dealing with co-workers & management.

I cant say that all managers are bad in this company but there are a few that leave more to be desired, specifically in training areas. (ie: A grooming salon manager who has never groomed a dog before)

What i have learned most about this company is that it moves quickly, and it differs incredibly from store to store.

The store you work for can be going great & everyone is having a great time however the store closest to you is struggling & the majority of the staff is miserable.

Next thing you know, a few management switches later and now your store is the one struggling, Hence it is hard to give a general rating.

When i first started working there it was great but due to these management switches & the constant stress of dealing with rude customers, i was pretty much done.

( i can deal with rude customers but when there is a life at stake it becomes all the more important to me )

As a very sensitive animal lover i found it hard to work here.

Posted on 22 March 2014 by Rater #7 | Flag as inappropriate