Petsmart

• the management is absolutely TERRIBLE, they dont care at all about their employees, they dont communicate so you have one manager telling you to do something and then another one coming up and screaming at you in front of customers telling you to stop. None of the management even knows anything about animals, they feed their dogs crappy food like eukanueba. Also, instead of actually firing people they just cut their hours, my one friend hasnt worked in three weeks... and she isnt fired... and we could use the help & our hours havent been cut... its like they just dont like her ... I am constantly worried about the health of our animals, our pet care manager refuses to give guinea pigs hay, even though its the most important part of their diet, she does this because she says it "looks messy". I really hope head office reads this and gets rid of all the management they have - THEY SUCK. (not to mention none of them are good with customers, they ignore them & are rude to them.... then yell at me if i walk by one without saying hi..WTF)

That being said, i think if the management were better it would be the most amazing job ever! I mean the rating i gave was based solely off my store, im sure if i worked somewhere else it wouldnt be that bad.

Posted on 23 February 2012 by Rater #5 | Flag as inappropriate