Peoples Park Tower

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• Absolutely worst employer EVER, and I have worked for some challenging people in my time. Management is so quick to add to your responsibilities, yet never take responsibility for their own duties/requirements, they just pass the buck/blame onto whoever is below their position. The top level management even go as far as receiving special treatment, free meals etc, while general staff are expected to continually do more for less! I have never seen such a high turnover rate for staff, especially in the food services departments, but upon working there and seeing how management operates, it's not hard to see why it is a constant revolving door for staff. They offer a benefits and pension plan and use that as the enticement to work there, but dont tell you what is truly expected of you for minimal pay. Departments OTHER than food services seem to run more smoothly, but I can only attest to my own personal experiences in Food Services. When you 1st start they take you to every department in the complex to introduce you....and now I know why I have been introduced to over a dozen servers and cooks in such a short time......they cant keep any of them. Whoever management reports to (it's a non profit organization) should be examining who they have for "management" much more closely.

Posted on 7 June 2019 by Rater #9 | Flag as inappropriate