• Store management is the worst I have ever seen. The corporate office appears not to care for the employees as they never took complaints serious enough to terminate a manager. I have seen and heard more than enough from the liars I worked for a life time. This my first foray in the retail industry and found it disturbing that managers could get away with sexism, racism, bullyism, theft or what ever they wanted. I would warn parents of under 17 children that are employed there beware of any signs that their child is being bullied or lorded over new staffers. They enjoy getting them behind a closed door and reprimanding them and threaten their jobs if they tell or object.
    However the general staff members are good to work with, hard working and understandable.
    In conclusion this is one company that does need a union to protect the rights of the workers. The pay scale sucks. The managers do not like it when you have a phone as they are concerned with being recorded.

Posted on 11 March 2018 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate