Paragon Protection Ltd

Industry: Security

• This is my second time returning to Paragon. The last time I was employed with the company, I was treated extremely well. I assumed being posted on one of their high profile assignments had something to do with our differential treatment by management members. I had it extremely well with Paragon prior to my departure. In all honesty, the only reason I seized my employment with Paragon was due to a conflicting school schedule at the time.

I have since returned to Paragon. Management welcomed me with open arms, and I quickly got posted at one of their key assignments; and I’m making more money working this assignment than I have with any assignment throughout my 5 year guard career.

I will admit that contract security companies are all the same. The goal is to attain as many clients as possible, and provide them with Security Guard services. And depending on the specific client needs, some may not require a high calibre security guard (this would be the classic scenario of an inexperienced guard making 11/hr sitting in a gatehouse or at a desk in a main lobby). Then on the other hand you have demanding clients which require high calibre guards with experience and industry education (this is where the client would offer more money for security guard services, and I can honestly say that you can make up to 18/hr working in some of these environments).

I have worked for a total of three contract security companies during my career, and I will say that out of every contract company I have worked for, Paragon has treated me better, and paid me my highest wages in contract security.

I hope my review was helpful to you; and I assure you that I am not Paragon Management lol

Posted on 30 December 2012 by Rater #37 | Flag as inappropriate