Paragon Protection Ltd

Industry: Security

• Great company!...They value emplyees that actually contribute and do their job. Training programs are second to none.

Posted on 17 June 2011 by Rater #18 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Rater 18, where in Management do you work, just to get clarified how you can write such nonsense! Paragons only values the money they collect from clients, bottom line.

Posted on 16 September 2012

Hello Mr. or Mrs. #18, I am so happy for you that the company values you, this is the first time I have heard things like this. Normally employees just are totally ignored by our company, unless the do something that makes the client complain. Then you are not ignored, but immediately transferred to another site or in the worst (maybe best for yourself) case fired from the company.

Posted on 28 August 2012

Their training programs are in fact not that special. When we participate in these programs, we just get a chit chat and are handed over some papers with information. This information is sometimes okay, but the lessons themselves are nothing to clap your hands about. The instructors are in general so self confident in their positions in the company that they take their job as instructors very lightly..

Posted on 18 August 2012