Paragon Protection Ltd

Industry: Security

• After working for other security companies, Paragon Protection Ltd is overall the best employer by far. Management cares about the employees and go above and beyond to ensure that we have a favorable working environment. Its nice to know that I can walk into the office and be greeted with friendly staff who are always willing to assist with even the smallest things without question or resistance.

Posted on 17 June 2011 by Rater #17 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I have worked for this company a little over 3 and a half years and I can relate to Rater 17, especially with the manager of a specific site in Durham Region. In the GTA, the office bases their ethics on professionalism, but the only ethic you will find in Durham Region is favoritism, and if you're not a favorite to the manager, they make the extra effort to garantee to make sure you segregated from the rest.

Posted on 19 January 2014

If Paragon is the best company you have worked for until now, please look at other companies in the future! You are obviously missing something! Paragon is a privately owned company, taking care of the owners interests and nothing else. You can do a good or a bad job, no one really cares until something goes wrong. Then YOU will be blamed, and the company Paragon will wash its hands and say: what a bad guard, we will transfer/remove/fire this stupid guard, since we in management are not at all to blame. We are a professional company, hiring stupid guards, as this type of guard are the only ones we can hire at minimum salary..

Posted on 18 August 2012

Rater 17, you are so full of sh..! Who do you know in management, that have convinced you to write these lies!! Employees of Paragon know that this is soo not the truth..!

Posted on 18 August 2012