Ontario Power Generation Inc.

Industry: Utilities (Electric, Gas, Water)

• No respect for part time or temp employees. They treat you like a dog and then reward a regular employee for your contributions or work that you did. Impossible to get fired from if your a full time person. The amount of theft and bloody murder at the Nanticoke station that they get away with sickens me. There is not one single person that makes under $58,000 a year there. The janitor that sweeps the floor that hardly does that still makes huge amounts of cash, YOUR cash....tax dollars that is. The only good thing about this place is the huge pay you get for doing NOTHING!

Posted on 10 June 2010 by Rater #7 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

The union is spoiled to high hell. If they keep asking for more and more (which they do) the government will drop this company and sell it off.
F*****g PWU is whats going to break up this company....again. My Uncle makes $144,000 a year for monitoring contractos. All he does is just drive around and make sure they are following safety rules.

Posted on 10 June 2010