NO FRILLS #3461 Bergen's

Industry: Food, Beverage, Tobacco

• This guy thrives on plotting one employee against another. Promotes tattle telling for the most insignificent issues. Has everyone sick about their job security. Stress is to the point that most feel ill going into work in the morning for fear that they have done something wrong the day before. Sometimes waits days or weeks before bringing up an infraction, even though half the store has told you that you are in trouble. No loyalty from him in any way, we all know that if he wants you gone it is only a matter of time.

Posted on 18 September 2012 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

couldn't have said it better a truly terrible place to work the cash office is a mess, both owners are extremely disrespectful dishonest and use favouritism, I heard 4 cashiers quit the same week recently there is obviously something going on.

Posted on 6 November 2014

An example of an opinion of the minority. Great owners to work for. Only delays in bring up an infraction are caused by availability of union rep. Do your job properly and no worries what so ever, if you feel "sick" and "stressed" then its time to look else where

Posted on 30 April 2013