Michaels Arts and Crafts

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Arts, Spectacles, Loisirs

• So apparently there's a minimum number of hours you need to work per week, even if you're part time, but of course they never told us that. I'm a full time student, and filled out my availability sheet and it got rejected with no explanation. When I worked the next day, I had to find the store manager to ask, and she barely wanted to talk to me. I gathered from the conversation that the schedule was rejected because it wasn't enough hours. They don't care about student's schedules, they try to make you work anyway. "Best" memory: getting called in my french class asking if I could work at 5 (it was 4:30). I'm not sure why they want 2 weeks notice for any time we want off because it doesn't seem like the schedule is made more than 3 days in advance. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you have a lot of spare time. Work schedules is unpredictable so I feel like I can't make any plans, or have any kind of social life.

Publié le 30 septembre 2012 par Évaluateur #20 | Signaler comme inapproprié