Metasoft Systems Inc.

Industry: IT: Software

• Metasoft is an incredible company to work for. The vision of the management team is far seeing. The products that we provide to charitable and non-profit organizations are without a doubt the best of breed and provide greatly enhanced abilities for them to complete their missions. This is the best "feel good" environment I've ever worked in.

Posted on 30 October 2008 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Well, I suppose like every other company, it sucks to be at the bottom of the sales report making no money, in this respect the company sounds like every other sales organisation - funny, maybe the company did you a favour firing you on your birthday, you could at least get on with your life and find something you're better suited to yes?

Posted on 19 May 2014

There's nothing "feel good" about jacking up the rates of the products during the worst economic downturn that the United States has had since the depression. There's nothing "feel good" about staff being told they will be fired because they have asked to be paid at least minimum wage for months they had no commission. There's nothing "feel good" about charts, graphs and metrics sent out, en mass every day to try and use public humiliation to improve performance of staff. And nothing "feels good" about being fired via email on your birthday. This company is one of the worst I've ever worked for and I strongly advise others to steer clear.

Posted on 18 June 2012

If you're gonna fake a review at least do a good job of it. These reviews are so obviously from the company itself.

Posted on 14 September 2011