mastermind toys

• Mastermind Toys has been the best employer in my enter retail career. They have always treated me with respect and dignity. When I started school they were more than flexible with hours and scheduling. Throughout my years with the company they have shown us as staff that they stand by us no matter what, and don't accept bullying of any sort in the workplace, from customers or from staff. I have always felt comfortable talking to my management team about any issues I have had, and they are extremely pleasant to deal with on a professional level, and as friends. If you are looking for an easy going, fun, and reliable job, Mastermind is the place for you. Every employee enjoys their work, and Head Office is outstanding. This is a great starter job for young people, but also a great helping hand for those who are older and in need of a job. 10/10 would recommend applying here, it has changed my life positively.

Posted on 11 August 2017 by Rater #14 | Flag as inappropriate