marks work wearhouse

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Commerce de détail

• Apparently i cannot give all 1 stars, because according to the website no employer deserves that, clearly they have never worked for Marks work wearhouse! This is the worst job ever!!! The management is horrible and clearly not trained. I have worked for them for several years and to be honest each year is a disappointment. I work this job only because i have been there so long and it is extra money for me. I would not reccomend working here at all, they have no respect for the employees let alone their veteran employees. They have taken away any incentive programs and do not give raises or reviews.

Publié le 2 mars 2016 par Évaluateur #12 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

I find that marks has become somewhat of an egotistal , chauvonistic company. I was once told that before new management stepped in the company was run by monkeys. Though i believe that the vision for the company may be good. I find that the people actually running the show are not qualified to do so. Regional , District and store general managers seem to all believe that their independant presence and opinion over rule that of corporate standard. This is confusing to staff, as we do things correct the first time and than we are told to do it other ways by management. We do so, than corporate visits and gives the staff NOT the management trouble. Always getting mixed messages.
Managers are taught to make their staff feel guilty for saying NO. No i will not do this because it is NOT my job. NO i cannot work this day. Staff are constantly penalized and bullied . Management constantly threatens associates job.

7 years ago this was the place to work. I would have signed on for a career. Now however, after they took away our:
Benefits
Bonuses
Job titles
and don't forget Water coolers ( because the company saves 200,000 by not maintaining the water coolers)

I feel this is a dead end job. One that is full of empty promises, threats and pay checks.

I would not recommend marks .

Publié le 26 avril 2016