marks work wearhouse

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Commerce de détail

• I worked here for a short time during the Christmas rush. Although everyone was very kind and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to work there, I feel that there wasn't enough hours to go around to the people who'd been hired. There were also a few older employees who liked to nag at me (being a young person) about folding clothes wrong or not putting something in the wrong place (yes, I'm talking about putting the ONLY stapler beside my cash machine while I was ringing somebody up. Sorry about using it.). It was my first retail job. I'd like you to help me out not point out everything I did wrong. And do we really have to wear the merchandise to sell it? I had to wear a hot winter vest for my whole shift to try and get people to buy it. Nobody did when they saw how much I was sweating in it. Although going by the book is all well and good, we need to deviate a bit.

Publié le 1 mai 2012 par Évaluateur #8 | Signaler comme inapproprié