Lush Handmade Cosmetics

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Produits Industriels (Autres)

• I really don't understand people's reviews on Lush. They do hire on many temporary employees for the holidays, but that's because when the hours are. The rest of the year its hard to get hired because no one wants to leave their job. The reviews on here reflect a few angry people and not the company overall. I'll admit the company has some organizational and communication problems. The pay is pretty decent once you get past being a temporary employee and I advanced to a key holder after only a year. Some stores are definately better than others in all regards. At our store we know what stores are good to work for and not to work for because Lush doesn't like to fire people for some reason. Even managers who don't know how to do their job. I love it though, decent pay, and really fun atmosphere! To the person who said harassing customers about products that aren't even natural, you weren't doing your job properly. Lush stresses that they are as natural AS POSSIBLE. Some things nature just doesn't provide. Like an emulsifier? Sure you can use eggs but then the product will go bad in a few weeks.

OVERALL I'm saying don't listen to the few crumb bums on here that are complaining. All the issues raised like not getting bonus, if you told someone higher up in the company they would have rectified it. Many of the issues sound like they came from your own ability not to problem solve. GREAT EMPLOYER, lots of fun. Definitely try it out and see for yourself

Publié le 17 avril 2012 par Évaluateur #6 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

It is your opinion that negative feedback is from a few angry people; you could not know whether someone else is angry or not. Regardless, if someone was to be angry, their reasons may well be legit, and should be heard as well. They have every right to voice their concerns, negative or not. As long as their comments are not bullying or belligerent, then it is not only right for them to voice it, but fair for others to get a full picture of the way things really are.
It would be great if you could express your own perception/experiences. What you've done instead has been to resort to name calling and insulting what others have said (ie. crumb bums, etc.), which could be why you've gotten more thumbs down because of poor taste in your response. Too bad.

Publié le 14 mars 2015