• If all you ever want to be is a number give this place a try. Absolutely no consideration for employees, they only care about there standards(% of work done) Pickers are forced to pick multiple boxes at once in order to achieve standards leading to back injuries.

Reach operators are forced to drive unsafely to meet standards. Pivoting/driving with loads in the air. They once threatened Reach operators with write ups for that very thing, so all drivers did it by the book for 1 shift, which caused days of O.T so they stopped threatening employees.

Watch out if you make it 4 years, because that's when the bulls eye gets put on your back, why would they pay top rate when they can keep burning through our younger generation and save. Why else have they been hiring since 2003. They now hide there identity and hire through temps as well.

I spent almost 5 years with this company and jumped as soon as I found a better offer. No regrets whatsoever.

Publié le 5 avril 2021 par Évaluateur #6 | Signaler comme inapproprié