• Management runs employees by fear, building discipline files of mostly non-sense to scare you with firing. The piece work goes up every year with no increases in pay. Safety is of course mandatory but not enforced due to the fact standards cannot be reach otherwise. Assembly machines are not design for the job but purchased because cheap. The work force is pretty good and the only good thing about the job. The only thing worse then the management is the union, UFCW1000A who go out of their way to not help its members, but play golf with the senior managment and be part of their wedding parties (slight conflict of interest). Unfortunately the pay is decent and the benefits okay, but they are trying to "fix" that. If I knew 17 years ago what this company would become, I would have run away. But considering how hard it is to find a job with equal pay now, I guess I'm stuck. Do not work here if you have a choice!

Posted on 22 July 2013 by Rater #2 | Flag as inappropriate