Linamar

Industry: Motor Vehicules (sales, parts, services)

• I was working for this company for 27 years. Changed five plants. In all of them what’s satisfied and happy. Had management position. Got fired for involvement with young girl on her initiative. Nothing happened between us. Never compromised my work and position. Exchange some texting during Covid 19 and that shouldn’t happened but it happened and ended in June. She didn’t complain. In November when I complained about her poor repeated performance she complained about my messages five months ago. Company let me go with cause.
    Amateur decision. Nobody had balls to make right decision. The only one who could do it died a few years ago. Bad for the company because at list 3000 people new me and my professional work. Gold digger succeed and life goes on.Hard to find another job because termination with cause is complicated and nobody want to risk. She will find someone else to play with. Shame on you Linamar. Shame on you. Linamar people deserved the truth.

Posted on 22 February 2021 by Rater #53 | Flag as inappropriate