Linamar

Industry: Motor Vehicules (sales, parts, services)

• Let me share my story with Linamar. Few years ago I have been working for one of Linamar’s plant. After few months I resigned from this job because in the same time I was at school and it was too hard to manage both school and work in the same time, especially due to lack of time off from work for exam preparation. About year ago, after my graduation, I reapplied for other positions at Linamar. Unfortunately one position that I applied for was at the plant where my husband was working. I asked my husband to ask one of the plant’s managers for feedback regarding my application. My husband was informed that they cannot hire me because I am on the “not hire” list at Linamar. I was shocked when the first time I heard that because I did nothing wrong in the plant where I was working previously. I decided to contact HR department at my former plant and explain it. I got e-mail from the HR that there are no concerns with my returning to Linamar and nobody even asked them about me. I have forwarded this e-mail to the manager who provided this false information but he has never responded to me. By his lies, this guy almost broke my marriage. I hope that other Linamar’s managers present higher ethic. Good luck for the current and future Linamar’s employees.

Posted on 14 August 2016 by Rater #45 | Flag as inappropriate