Linamar

Industry: Motor Vehicules (sales, parts, services)

• I only worked for them for 3 days before i couldnt take it anymore. i was at spinic and i was being trained by one of the very few english speaking people. I was expected on my first day to meet quota of a full time already trained person. when i had to deal with the line supervisor he was very condesending towards me even though i had more machining experience than him. On my 3rd day with the company he came to me and said that i will be getting put on straight nights with no one to train me. this is very unprofessional as i had no idea what to do for the paperwork (they take the average of the sizes for some reason?) after he told me that i couldnt even contemplate working there anymore. terrible work environment they need to be looked into. i was also told by a few employees to never get hurt. if ever you do get hurt they will bring you back but once you have recovered and shortly there after find a reason to fire you saying that you cause an unsafe working environment. this company is crooked and will only put forward the brown noser! i will never work for this company ever again!

Posted on 13 April 2016 by Rater #41 | Flag as inappropriate