La Vie en Rose

• I found the job personally to be fun, the customers were amazing. The communication skills between managers, district managers are more a Hierarchy than a team effort. There is little or NO training involved.Work hours are either limited or you are overwhelmed. The pay is minimul and raises are near non. When you get demoted from one position to another they cut your wage.They say that if you have an issue bring it to the attention of Managers or DM and when you do they dislike you vocalizing your issues so they slowly weed you out or terminate your position. They can't handle criticism or change. Personally the guide book should be read by the management and Head office to familiarize them with what they expect of their employees. They most certainly do not work with their employees, rather dictate their needs and wants. For this company it is all about making your quota's. I would not recommend anyone I know to work for this company. When I first went to work for La Vie En Rose at the location I was at. I was warned about the demeaning way they treat their employees...

Posted on 4 February 2012 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate