Best rated employers in this industry

1. Groupe Stavibel
  2. Golder Associates Ltd.
  3. BRP
  4. GENIVAR
  5. BPR

Kiewit

Industry: Architectural, Engineering & Related Services

• Kiewit is a general contractor US based company. The turnover of employees is very high in the company. Primarily cause of the poor management and age old techniques that are still practised. The spirit of bringing a new change is not welcomed and challanged to the extent that the employee gets frustrated and decided to leave.
    I would love to hear positive remarks for this company. ANYBODY THERE !!!!

Posted on 4 April 2008 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

BC feels the same way!

Posted on 15 May 2012

Kiewit needs to stay in the USA the worst company I've ever worked for in 15 years Saskatchewan doesn't want you here ever again go back to Kansas where you belong

Posted on 22 September 2011

Apply only if you are single and do not want days off. They need sheep minded people ... they need bodies not minds.

Posted on 18 May 2010

I work at the mod. yard. Lots of inexperienced people running the show. These people are ruled by a person who runs the place like a bully. Doig The Bounty Hunter, what a piece of work. (...). Thats why people leave, no future!!!

Posted on 23 November 2009

I had an offer from the them, and I am considering taking the job. I can see that they have a high turn over rate--everyone is pretty young. But the people are very nice and on the up-and-up almost family like feeling. They expect a lot of hard work. If you don't have a very driven "type A" personality I can see you leaving. It is hard to find good people that want to work hard. But I do see people getting rewarded-- you will have to make sacrifices though, i.e. moving, long hours, travel, etc.

Posted on 4 October 2008

With Kiewit you get back from the company what you put into the company. You have the chance to excel or to fail miserably; it's up to you. That's what I like about the company: I work hard and I am well rewarded for my efforts.

Posted on 16 September 2008

ve ever heard that Kiewit has poor management. Any former employee I have spoken to feels they are the "Gold Standard" in management praises.

Posted on 20 April 2008